Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive No 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union l 119/38 of 04 May 2016)
I hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Alkaro Team Logistics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Błonie, at ul. Traugutta 4, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Inspector has been appointed. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed under Article 6(1)(a) and (b) and (c) and (f) of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive No 95/46/EC.
- Your personal data will be processed to provide transport and forwarding services, identify the driver authorised to provide transport services at the place of loading or unloading of goods, keep and file company documentation and records required by law, and to pursue any claims with respect to our business activities.
- Since it is necessary to ensure the proper organisation of the company's business and the exercise of our customers' rights, your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients: other entities cooperating with the company to ensure its business continuity and availability of services, technical, organisational and legal service providers enabling the company to provide the services and manage the company.
- Your personal data collected in our documentation and records to seek claims will be kept for the period of limitation of such claims according to the provisions of the Polish Civil Code. All the data processed for accounting and tax purposes will be processed for five (5) years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose. If the data are processed on the basis of the consent given, they will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or ceases to be effective.
- The use of our services is entirely voluntary, however, as a company we are obliged to keep documentation and records in the manner prescribed by law, including to identify a driver by using his or her personal data. In this case, the failure to provide the data may result in refusal to provide the service. Further, for accounting or tax reasons, we are legally obliged to process the data provided and the failure to provide such data may give rise, for example, to the inability to issue an invoice or a personal bill.
- You have the right to request the Controller to give you access to your personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to withdraw consent, if the processing was based on the consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, id est the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data will not be profiled.