Pursuant to Article 14 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive No 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union l 119/38 of 04 May 2016)
I hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Alkaro Team Logistics sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Błonie, at ul. Traugutta 4, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data are as follows: name, surname, telephone, number of the identity document in order to perform the transport and forwarding services commissioned by the customer.
- Your personal data will be processed under Article 6(1)(a) and (b) and (c) and (f) of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive No 95/46/EC.
- Since it is necessary to ensure the proper organisation of the company's business and the exercise of our customers' rights, your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients: other entities cooperating with the company to ensure its business continuity and availability of services, technical, organisational and legal service providers enabling the company to provide the services and manage the company.
- Your personal data collected in our documentation and records to seek claims will be kept for the period of limitation of such claims according to the provisions of the Polish Civil Code. All the data processed for accounting and tax purposes will be processed for five (5) years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose. If the data are processed on the basis of the consent given, they will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or ceases to be effective.
- You have the right to request the Controller to give you access to your personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer the data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, id est the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The source of your personal data is a contract of mandate signed with the customer for transport and forwarding services.
I have read through this Information Clause.
Date and legible signature of the data subject